- Bump from alpha to beta quailty. The public API will no longer change in a non-backwards compatible way without a very good reason.
- Add support for Python 3.6
- Use an enum rather than a string to set the object type in Stream. For python < 3.4 this adds a new requirement on enum34
- Fix numerous typos and errors in the sphinx documentation
- Proper documentation via readthedocs
- Add __slots__ to the Writer classes
- Pass the pretty flag down in the Stream class correctly. This bug was more of an annoyance than anything else. (#7)
- Added a pretty printer flag. This allows printing complex object with the expected level of indent, but with added overhead. (#3)